North Queensland Fan Goes Into Meltdown

I was watching YouTube tonight after the game and this guy called Nick From Australia (NQ Fan) said before the game that NQ would win, Parramatta didn't really stand a chance.  The week earlier he said Canberra would belt us.  After the game tonight he said NQ losing was "the biggest robbery in preliminary final history" and he claims there is a conspiracy from the NRL to stop them from winning a premiership.  Thoughts??

https://youtu.be/5ZzBPIoTbO4

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Meh , sounds like your typical 1EE thread . 

• Exactly my thoughts 😂

• He's obviously tropo from the heat 

• He is from Lismore actually, born and raised there but goes for NQ.  He also hates QLD though in Origin and supports NSW.  Weird I know.

• I thought this was a blog about you. Huh. 
      ... suprised you're back.

• How does he fit all his shit in that caravan ?  The pass was forward but they had a heap of tackles inside the eels  20 in both halves and were leading 20 - 12  , the eels defence when it mattered most repelled the best the cowboys could come up with . 

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is brilliant, these lads should join 1EE, they look like they'd fit in great here.

• Please find below some screen shots of the actual pass. 

10825548898?profile=RESIZE_930x
    10825549101?profile=RESIZE_930x
    10825549868?profile=RESIZE_930x

10825550087?profile=RESIZE_930x 

10825550462?profile=RESIZE_930x

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/10825547293?profile=original
    • lol it was 1.5 m forward

• Do you remember the try Melbourne scored against us in week 1 2017 finals?.  That is the worst forward pass try I have ever seen.  We lost that game 18-16 mind.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
11 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
8 hours ago
More…