Norman's rep career.

Okay, I never really understood the hate for Corey, but based on last nights performance is injury to key players the only way he'll make the Queensland side again?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shows how short Queensland are. Corey has played alright this year. Same as he has last 2 3 years 

• Didn't know Corey Norman has played for 23 years.

• your on fire monto

• He started great with that little grubber, but the kick out on the full was trademark Norman and going for a legs tackle on Fergo would have been perhaps match winning had he pulled it off, should have just pushed him out would have been easier. 

• There were a few stuff ups, the at the legs of Fergo being the worst, but Norman with DCE had a lot to do with maintaining the Maroons attacking shapes through the sets and which greatly contributed to keeping them in the game and so close to winning it. Norman & DCE were instrumental in creating plenty of time and space for Munster to do what he does off the cuff, etc. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Poetry that he missed fergo 

• More than likely, just like Pearce for NSW.

• Whether you like him or not he played well. Ponga back to fullback and Munster back to 5 /8 leaves him out

• Nick: For all his off-field antics I still have a soft spot for Cory N. I thought he played pretty well. I think Mal Meniga may at least consider him for the International Nines. The clue to Nines is to have as many as you can ball players in the team. Cory fits that bill and he lead the Eels to their win in our local Nines game. His defence may be a concern but he passes well and kicks pretty well.

• Norman, much like Pierce had a steady game without any real brain snaps and could be seen again in the Maroon jersey.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 posted a discussion
Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us. EE
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"geez, there is no one left to blame, lets get the Hillsongers LOL
Couple of wars going on in Europe and the Middle East get rid of them as well!
The "haters" are desperate for a kill!"
22 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well that comes with a debutant in the halves with a non organising other half."
42 minutes ago
Axel replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Disjointed and many dropped balls . Let's see what they serve up tomorrow "
56 minutes ago
More…