No Smith, No Munster, no worries.

Roosters have no answers tonight, Storm relentless despite thier two best missing. How will the Eels go next week? Anybody starting to get nervous? Will be our biggest test this year, full strength against depleted Storm.If we win they will say Storm were under strength, if we lose it is a huge blow psychologically and our hopes for minor premiership dashed.

BTW .I FKN hate the Storm more than any other team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Storm very solid. Roosters have run out of steam. 

• Roosters have been ordinary on and off most of the year. It wouldn't help that they have players missing. Too me they are not nearly as strong as last year. 

• Despite our proximity on the ladder I do feel Penrith and storms are far a head of ya in terms of being the benchmark. Not sure who I'd rather play come finals time.

• Penrith. The Storm are just too good.

• I'd rather be playing Melbourne coming off a good win like this than after a loss like last year when they put 60 odd on us. It was very physical out there tonight so it might be a good time to play them. If we did happen to beat them next week without the 2 Camerons I don't think they would be complacent if we face them in the finals and 2 points tomorrow night and then again next week would put us in a great position for a top 3 finish in the regular season.

I can't remember the last time I was hoping Melbourne would win a match but I got them at $3.25 on Sportsbet early in the week, great value. It's never hard to cheer for whoever's playing the Roosters, though.

• Melbourne were good, but the Roosters were poor. I think both are very beatable, Melbourne’s second half wasn’t anything to write home about.

• Yeah despite missing their two best players the fact is the storm were massively on top in that first half and with the roosters also missing a bunch of players and having two more added throughout the game, you'd have to think they'd be disappointed they didn't "run away with it" in the end.

• Yep, when Kaufusi scored I thought that was going to be the beginning of a real pasting, but the Roosters hung tough and made it a contest, sort of.

Truth be told, it was a bit of a bludger of a game compared to their earlier game this season.

• I think Brandon Smith is the best player in the game.

His energy is what is lifting the storm, up to the 80th minute he was pushing his forwards to aim up. The roosters lost this game up the middle.

• Win the first up contact ruck speed with Cam Smith back next week will be important.

I actually hope we play absolute shit house this week so the media write us off and then engage the good old ambush strategy.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

wazzamatta replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"no one will hear your cheering from there. please reconsider this decision and go to the game."
1 minute ago
Brett Allen replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"He’s been on the outer for 3 years"
8 minutes ago
wazzamatta replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"I never missed an eels broncs game growing up in brisbane. Not one. Now I live in spain and stream and can only dream of going to a final at suncorp. What with covid and Australians not let back and shit.
I've been to a lot of parties too...
Hoping…"
9 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Qualifying Final Team List v Storm
"Yep, Matt Cecchin is far and away the best ref in the game"
9 minutes ago
More…