No David ba is simply clueless

I can't understand how a lot of these tossers think bushy is doing a fabulous job ?? 7 years an 2 spoons 🥄!! Winning 13 games lol how many top teams did we beat , according to tosser king Bryseel or thickhead slugg or grandfather pops that's parras best season by far! How many times has bushy beaten storm or roosters what happened in last years final smashed by 40 plus yet a lot of these thickhead supporters think king bush is the right coach !! Yeh wait another 30 years 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 7976221259?profile=RESIZE_930xNice kiddies Slugg, wouldn't dream of imposing

But I'm taking their mum home for a bit

• Bastard!!!

• 7976308097?profile=RESIZE_930xI fought well but Failed

Tried, and Died.

Getting "Tusked" was not as sexyfuntime as I thought it would be. Imma gettin' off your grass and stickin' to chicken.

• Randy it's about time you got your brain engaged and in sync with the mouth.

Snake has been free to come back since you have seen pictures of his blog and posts on here. When you are banned they all dissappear.......when your back they reappear.

Now Super explained all that so wasting your entreaties to have him released puts you in the the dumbfcuk wagon. 

Now I don't think you are a dumbfcuk but it is very easy to end up in that wagon.

• Fuck. I am aren't i.

But..I thought i read that.....

Yep I 'm in the dumbfuck wagon

• I'm surprised Chiefy, we can all have good banter,  and we have had a lot of fun doing that with each other but that attack on Super is not justified. 

Frankly I think he has every right to give you a week in the slammer for that.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Fuck dude....you're like...sooo tough

I'm from Umina, my balls are on your chin, again, and, if you invite violence from random web denizens, my guess is you are shit at it. All hat. No Cattle. Milquetoast

Butt i know right BigBoy...you'll smash their backdoors in and punch 'em up that 'ole dirt road

Big Eel is a Fucking Incel

• careful randy Eugene is kind of a big deal

• 7975986477?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Eugene, you haven't acted quiet that badly before.....is this a mental issue you have.....BrissyEel is no bible basher, wouldn't matter if he was.....all you are showing is that you have no tolerance and most of the issues that Randy alludes to above.

It also puts you in a minority of one who actualy supports BigEel..... how does that make you feel?

PS Your three posts above this happened over about 7 minutes......that says to me your brain was not capable of keeping up with your keyboard..... stop and think and you might understand something about being rational.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MontoEel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"Yep, disgraceful really. He ( Andrew Johns) should never been listed as an immortal in my opinion. Far better players on and off the field could have gone before him."
58 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to MontoEel's discussion Top 6 Dirtiest NRL Players
"Agree hard to limit it to 6. "
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Who Cares's discussion Our NSW Players..
"Gutho and Paulo will be in the 17. I would love to see brown unleashed off the bench but it won't happen. "
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"Heaps of players are giving the ref's a heap. He actually does it in a more respectful way by not swearing at them or calling them names like others. 
Cameron Smith is the best in the game, time to get over it and move on  EE. "
1 hour ago
More…