New SIGNINGS ?????

Sick of hearing about the Bulldogs and Gus and who they are signing for 2024 and beyond.

When the heck are we going to plan / sign some decent players for next year and beyond.

Surely we need a centre , big wingers, 2nd row, hooker and or a coach without a guide dog.

Only signing an old crippled Raiders hooker who may never even play.

So sick of this shit.

Keen to hear your comments fellow Eels supporters.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 10506405099?profile=RESIZE_930x

Lol pops, youre an hour late to your little truck, time for your 2 and 3 oclock truckload.

Zoom Zoom pops!

• Papa will be the only big loss others  ain't so much

• Losing Niukore, Kaufusi, Papali'i is going to dent our forward pack.

This is a loss no doubt about it but instead of going and treating as a negative if you add Matto in at 13 and he becomes the connection between the fowards and the halves is that not a positive.

Theres always different ways to look at loss.We will be a different side without those guys but it's a positive if you ask me because the halves will get to touch the ball more.

• With matto stepping up and out playing Nathan Brown in that 13 role what do we do with Nathan Brown?, use him as a bench middle and only have one genuine prop on the bench?.

• I think we can do either we can use Matto as a bench middle dependent on opponent.

If we want to play a more physical game I start Brown and bring Matto on if we want the point of difference in the fowards and being the connection to the halves.

Or if we want to use our halves more start Matto and look for ball movement and off loads.

Brown I like when he's ball playing at the line and he does well getting in behind the ruck.

• So sick of this shit? Comments like this you'd swear blind we never sign anyone and are running dead last. 

• We aren't running last , but we litterally never really sign anyone , Mutts .  Like we sign journeymen here and there , but I'll be fucked if we can ever really head into signing season and get excited and the mystery of who our next big name will be .  

Fuck our biggest signings of the last decade were Foran and Hoppa . We look to be going into 2021 , 2022 and 2023 without signing a single player of note. 

• Moses, rcg and fergo were big name signings, even matterson was a good signing but it's the diamonds in the rough signings that have played a big role in moving this team forward.  Players like papalii, niukore, sivo, Nathan Brown, gutho, lane recently and many more before them under BA's watch.

• Yes but RCG was a needs of repairs kinda signing , Moses was not exactly a marquee catch and at that point in time was a lucky dip, and Fergo..., well he was " too old " and a terrible signing if you were to go back to the threads wheras it was announced. 

Blue chip signings , who was the last ?  

• Name a club beside the roosters that has signed a blue chip player. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
24 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
28 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
30 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
1 hour ago
More…