New recruits?

It's normally a hot topic on here so apologises if it has been discussed already. 

Have we been linked to anyone for 2021? Or have we bought anyone? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Rossters will no doubt fit any decent off contact players in their cap.

• *sombrero

• Apparently Marty Tapau is a done deal, and don't forget Hock, pretty sure he is just sorting out his visa or something. I would put Hock down that left edge that'll sure up the defense because no one will want to go near him.

• Hock is on the plane. He'll have to quarantine.

• There aren't many spectacular players off contract this year. I think it'll be a relatively quiet roster change from this year to next with a few juniors likely knocking on the door.

We do need a backup hooker and Peats is off contract. Might be worth it if he's not after much.

• His mrs is about to have another kid, I dont see them wanting to up and move at the moment, and the money would want to be worth it if moving from the Gold Coast to Parramatta 

• You Muppet.

Let it go. We need better...ok

• We should be seriously looking at Connor Watson from the Knights. He's a creative player that can fill in for Reed at Dummy half or cover any injuries in our halves. He's the perfect #14 option for us.

• I think watson still sees himself as a starting player he won't leave to be on the bench

• That's fair, he has the talent and I don't blame him...
        But, if no other clubs are chasing him hard, Parra is definitely the place he can earn a halves spot from an under-performing half...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Tad , he's mollycoddled around these cockheads for years and hasn't called them out and it's got us nowhere . This mindset is why we have a generation of soft weak gutted young  humans in this country today. Maybe they need to be given a…"
6 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Gutherson was out there giggling and smiling with the opposition post game.  That told me enough. "
15 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I've seen enough other games to be convinced it's not a fitness thing. All these guys are measured on a bunch of fitness metrics. Having said that, I do think our game plan uses too much petrol. It's inefficient.  I was astounded to hear the half…"
15 minutes ago
"Not disagreeing that Arthur's time may be spent. But who the fuck signed such old tired players to such big contracts. 
And we still have them for another season at least.we are stuck with this squad with their  massive contracts with too many years…"
18 minutes ago
More…