New recruits?

It's normally a hot topic on here so apologises if it has been discussed already. 

Have we been linked to anyone for 2021? Or have we bought anyone? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Rossters will no doubt fit any decent off contact players in their cap.

• *sombrero

• Apparently Marty Tapau is a done deal, and don't forget Hock, pretty sure he is just sorting out his visa or something. I would put Hock down that left edge that'll sure up the defense because no one will want to go near him.

• Hock is on the plane. He'll have to quarantine.

• There aren't many spectacular players off contract this year. I think it'll be a relatively quiet roster change from this year to next with a few juniors likely knocking on the door.

We do need a backup hooker and Peats is off contract. Might be worth it if he's not after much.

• His mrs is about to have another kid, I dont see them wanting to up and move at the moment, and the money would want to be worth it if moving from the Gold Coast to Parramatta 

• You Muppet.

Let it go. We need better...ok

• We should be seriously looking at Connor Watson from the Knights. He's a creative player that can fill in for Reed at Dummy half or cover any injuries in our halves. He's the perfect #14 option for us.

• I think watson still sees himself as a starting player he won't leave to be on the bench

• That's fair, he has the talent and I don't blame him...
        But, if no other clubs are chasing him hard, Parra is definitely the place he can earn a halves spot from an under-performing half...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Can only hope Frank."
3 minutes ago
Johnny Suede replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Do Harper and Kelma get their spots because they're ex-Manly players with a point to prove?
 "
13 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion It is not Arthur's fault: Gus Gould
"Gus wants ba at the Eels as long as possible of course.  "
16 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Mutts you  can go through the entire board and their is not one person who is of any benefit to the club and I haven't even mentioned their cluster of piss poor decisions. 

If Parramatta  had the right people on the board from 2017 who had the…"
18 minutes ago
More…