Needing a centre?

Just watched the World Cup Challenge, 3 tries to Brett Morris, would have been a handy pick up. I remember the nay sayers and arm chair coaches all saying yeah that would be a B.A move, picking up an over the hill , old centre, no way. Looks like hes going ok to me

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bear he will get injured next week and be out for 6 weeks

• Depends who hes playing with and against too. 

• You have to remember who he is playing with now as well though like, the reigning premiers and a team full of good players.

For him it would of gone from living inthe cellar to sleeping in a comfy bed.

• Brett Morris is a winger just filling in at centre. I don’t recall ever seeing him play centre. If we signed him to play centre we would have been the laughing stock of the NRL

• Robert Jennings would be nice Imo ....

• No one with the surname of Jennings should be playing with us

• Bear if me or you played with the Roosters we look good to

• Not quite sure about me mate, you might go ok lol

• This reply was deleted.
    • This reply was deleted.
      • I was impressed with Parry too. But as he's not in the top 30 squad I doubt we'll see him in frist grade for a while.

1. Correct, their being a few players over the years that have come on the market, but the know all's, have knocked them down. Luke Lewis would have been a great pick & a fantastic leader, as Ennis would have been. Maybe Farah but I thin he puts in more for the Tigers than anybody else. Packer another, he a monster I think he would have been a great leader, better than some of our current props. I think Morris would have being handy, very gifted footballer. 
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
6 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
37 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
41 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…