Replies

• What a peanut 🥜 

• Rusty's gonna smash another phone...then another line

• They aren't a particulary likeable bunch are they? 

• That's very bad form. No matter how intoxicated he was that's inexcusable 

• Inexcusable my arse, get off your high horse Chiefy, Christ he sang the team song, he didn't burn the flag!

• massive Gronks

• They are an arrogant bunch of twats.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Should of been tested straight after the game was definitely some peptides flowing in the team pain killers should also be banned as its proformance enhancing 

• "definately"

without doubt (used for emphasis)

Trent one day soon people saying things like that will end up being sued......you have no right to make such statements, especially when you "definately" cannot prove it, without doubt!

• Penrith have been cocky for a few years now.  Plenty examples of it.  Hope they get smashed and put in their place next year.  There is a difference between winning with honour, courtesy and respect and them!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
22 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
30 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
42 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
48 minutes ago
More…