Munster being shopped around

Rumours starting to circulate that the Storm have had a gut full of Munster and are prepared to let him go immediately. Interesting that arguably the best player in the game is up for grabs. Where do you think he will go?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wouldn’t it be nice to see their side fall to pieces.

• Looks like they're on shakey ground Ads. Imagine if the great Storm pact of silence fell apart and all the secrets came out - it would be like US Postal version 2.0 - - - how good would it be :)

• Fuck I hope so, wouldn't it be nice to see things go to absolute shit for them.

• And still they will come inthe top 4 lol

• Not that it would happen but Moses and Munster would be a crazy halves pairing, they would compliment each other beautifully. Pity he is such a twat on and off the field Munster, he really needs to sort that out or the rest of his career could go downhill very quickly.

• I agree..push Dylan to some other position. He is not a number 6...

• This reply was deleted.
  • I'm sure the totters can fit him into their sombrero. The Bulldogs may buy him also.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"You really think BA is that clever?"
2 minutes ago
Zip zip replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Kid needs more strength and conditioning. Also learn to tackle better.  I do question his natural speed though. He's a couple years off 1st grade IMO. Having said that, if BA is to use him at fullback, Gutho makes a good hooker. Gutho's darts from…"
10 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"We have the better team. They have the better coach. 
Don't forget what Bennett did with an absolutely garbage Origin squad a few years back.
If both teams play to their potential and we're not massively out-coached, Eels by 16."
19 minutes ago
Space Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"How about he gets taught to tackle first"
23 minutes ago
More…