MRC - Jr accepts charge

Eels forward Junior Paulo was charged with a Grade One – Dangerous Contact (other) charge for a tackle on Broncos forward David Fifita in the 42nd minute of the clash. With a base penalty of 100 points, Paulo entered an early guilty plea (75 points) for the charge meaning he will be available for selection in Round 20.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/09/19/eels-duo-charged-by-match-review-committee/?nrlreferral=true&_ga=2.259161229.605525323.1600651800-1307963204.1549247405

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Quite disappointed with Jr accepting the charge. Feels like the club has no balls.

I think it was worth the challenge and worst case scenario he would of missing the Tigirls game but gone into the finals without the carryover points.

• Well it's because it hasn't .

It starts at the top, if your leader hasn't got any balls, what chance do the others below him have of having a large set?

• Thought the same thing. There is a problem when you take a hit because it is just easier than going through the circus, until come next game you are pinged for something else and have no escape card. 

• I think if it was earlier in the season they would have, bigger fish to fry right now.

• Booooo!!! nrl blackmailing policy worked again! False confession pure and simple!

• The club needs to show some balls.

• That's piss weak 

• Very disappointed 

we bend over yet again

• I'm Finished with the game.

• Me too

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
8 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
8 hours ago
More…