Most depressing town you’ve visited

As many here would know I’ve been in Goulburn all week for family reasons, and to be fair my reasons for being here have probably influenced my feelings in the subject, but I have never been to a more depressing town in my life. It’s cold, windy, grey & miserable and I can’t wait to be out of here this time tomorrow.

So putting it out there, what places have you been to that you just wanted to take an enormous dump on before you left ?

The only other places that rival Goulburn for me are Monto & Invercargill. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's strange you have listed Monto Brett, as in one of your many earlier posts you commented that Monto was quite a nice place on your way through there. It appears you change you mind like the weather. To answer your question it would have to 1) Brisbane 2) Coober Pedy 3) Melbourne

• Zeehan Tasmania. Deliverance country .dont even know what an ATM is .ask for a Bacon  and egg roll .got scrambled eggs with Finley chopped up bacon on a sandwich and it was shit

• Yeah Zeehan is weird... so weird even other Tasmanian cities pick on them for being two headed weirdos.

Queenstown next Town over is kind of cool though.

• I was being polite

• Why Brett, I don't recall you ever being polite. It's not in your vocabulary.

• Rare moment of weakness, won’t hapoen ever again

• Taree. I was born there and the best bit about it is the view in the rear vision mirror as your leaving 

• Hey hey easy champ.

• Goulburn does have a nice bypass. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
21 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
29 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
38 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
50 minutes ago
More…