Most depressing town you’ve visited

As many here would know I’ve been in Goulburn all week for family reasons, and to be fair my reasons for being here have probably influenced my feelings in the subject, but I have never been to a more depressing town in my life. It’s cold, windy, grey & miserable and I can’t wait to be out of here this time tomorrow.

So putting it out there, what places have you been to that you just wanted to take an enormous dump on before you left ?

The only other places that rival Goulburn for me are Monto & Invercargill. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's strange you have listed Monto Brett, as in one of your many earlier posts you commented that Monto was quite a nice place on your way through there. It appears you change you mind like the weather. To answer your question it would have to 1) Brisbane 2) Coober Pedy 3) Melbourne

• Zeehan Tasmania. Deliverance country .dont even know what an ATM is .ask for a Bacon  and egg roll .got scrambled eggs with Finley chopped up bacon on a sandwich and it was shit

• Yeah Zeehan is weird... so weird even other Tasmanian cities pick on them for being two headed weirdos.

Queenstown next Town over is kind of cool though.

• I was being polite

• Why Brett, I don't recall you ever being polite. It's not in your vocabulary.

• Rare moment of weakness, won’t hapoen ever again

• Taree. I was born there and the best bit about it is the view in the rear vision mirror as your leaving 

• Hey hey easy champ.

• Goulburn does have a nice bypass. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"The old toilets stalkers . The guys that lurk around the toilets at training sessions waiting for players to need a piss , just so they can pretend to take a puss at the trough next to their idols. 
I bet they were horrified when they found out…"
10 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Wonder if it was " an accident " . She only got her start because her dad was a highly respected Freemason. "
10 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Who me , Brah?  . Nah Brah , I'm one of those idiots that doesn't get why he thinks he'll get more gametime down there than he would at Parramatta , brah .  
If he didn't poop his pants in the trials he'd already have been likely to have played most…"
17 minutes ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"I remember Sterlo introduced her one time as Erin Moron."
18 minutes ago
More…