Congratulations Mitch !!!!! How good is this bloke going, one of my favourite players and took us into the finals. It's been a long time since we've had a halfback of the year. He gets maligned on this site by certain people and is the first to be crucified by some if the team loses, so its great that he has been selected as Australian halfback in the Prime Ministers team. A third placing in the Dally M points as well. How good will this bloke go next year with all this experience, and can he make the state of origin team next year ......

Go Mitch - Go the Mighty Eels

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 7. Mitch Moses 

6. Luke Keary

Its time for Brad Fittler to give the reins to Mitch Moses. He would own it. Nathan Cleary is a nobody, useless waste of nsw jumper..

• Does anyone think that there maybe some connection between MM and Tedesco leaving the party house at Balmain and both having their best season ever 

• And congratulations to Mitch for his girlfriend, she is something else.

• 3641684787?profile=RESIZE_930x

Zoom in to her feet, she needs bigger size shoes.

• her feet is what you're lookiing at???

• its great to see moses with a stunner,hes life seems great this year...

• He’s?

It’s farking ‘his’ mate.

HIS...

Finish school you clown.

• Good personal award to achieve. However we all know he has a long way to go to becoming a genuine halfback who can have flashes of individual brilliance but also be able to manage a game when required. He won it this year, we had a reasonably good draw against lower placed teams and even though he managed to shine he was clearly out of his depth against the better teams.

• Dubble Bullshit - we know no such thing and in fact couldnt be more further from the truth. Sorry Hindy but me personally , i think your plain wrong mate, actually so wrong that i think you may be having a joke :)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

adnan replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Just a tad racist"
1 minute ago
adnan replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"I called out a few weeks ago but I sense a faction in the playing group"
5 minutes ago
HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Do you think it will matter if BA is still coach next year?, the only way this team improves with BA remaining coach is if we recruit a real leader as team captain and I can't see that happening. "
7 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"What are the other position you think we need? Obviously wing is one."
7 minutes ago
More…