Moses return far from certain

NRL Late Mail Round 23: Predicted team changes, Mitchell Moses no certainty for Eels

Parramatta playmaker Mitchell Moses’ early return from a finger injury could be put on ice as the Eels look to cement a spot in the NRL top eight.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wouldn't be surprised to see Super 7 run out against the Dogs as it's probably another Con Job by the Super Dud.

• FFS. Tape it to the finger next door and get the feck out there!!!!!!!

• Years ago i badly broke a bone in my hand that required a plate and 3 screws to repair it and I was back at work after 1 week.  A lot of stress and strain are placed on your hands in my line of work.  

Your team needs you mitch, step up.

• Bulldogs favorites if Jake plays 

• Bullshit the effort is there every week 🤷‍♀️

but with dopey doh as coach I can hardly blame them 

• Thompson or TPJ will definitely play for dogs - Topine named in NSW cup as well as NRL bench

• Rising halfback Jake Arthur 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• He'll play

• I don't understand this line about "can't blame our effort".

Our game plan is built on the forwards winning the ruck - 'physicality' and 'chasing the collision'. We didn't do that last week and it was BA's main gripe. 

So how then can they say the effort was there? The game plan is, in a word, 'effort'.  

• If there is any risk they should wait another week. Why would the idiots risk reinjury over a game we should win without him. Ohhh coz maybe they coach is getting the nervous wee wees. Honestly iid almost rather PRick stuart at this point. Almost vomited writing that sentence. Can't wait till BA is gone. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
9 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
25 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
More…