MOSES KICKING YIPS

The only negative thing in today's massive win.

Congratulations boys well done one and all.

I believe Mitchell had a case of the yips today in his Goal kicking missing a few sitters. Maybe just a case of the nerves. What was it 3 from 8. He can't be that of with the goal kicking against Melbourne. Every point will count.

Should've been 10 more on that record breaking effort.

Exceptional play today otherwise.

P.S we have never lost when Manu kicks at 100%

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yip, his kicking was shithouse!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Jesus your boring some times puppy.

He was off goal kicking. Otherwise had a pearler of a game. I'm just saying he needs to goal kick better if we are any chance of beating Melbourne.

• I though they were the opposite of nups.

• His goalkicking has been off for several weeks now. It cost us the win over Brisbane two weeks back. 

• He is a bit of a confidence kicker. He was on target for the last three and expect him to be back in form now

• Maybe Gutho or someone else should be on standby for kicking duties if Moses goes badly.  Will take a bit of pressure off him as well

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
21 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
21 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
23 minutes ago
More…