Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.

Moses ran at 36.1km/hr against Tigers (most likely when he scored the try). This puts him above Averilo who recorded 36km/hr recently. This means he has been the 6th fastest player this year. Everytime Moses runs the ball, he looks so dangerous. However, we only see glimpses of this during games as he reverts to trying to go around teams. Hence, Moses should run the ball more often like D Brown does. Think run before pass sometimes. 

9096712086?profile=RESIZE_400x

It is fair to say we have the fastest halves in the NRL. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think he is the slowest halfback in the NRL. I watched the highlights of reserve grade this week and he was chasing a player who took an intercept. His top speed looks pretty decent but his acceleration is probabably the slowest amongst NRL halfbacks. 

• 0-100kph in 2 weeks.

• lol honestly felt like that watching him in the NRL. You could see him putting his head down, trying to sprint, but he was like a snail. 

• But even speed can be improved

• He will definitely get quicker

• Hetherington at 6! Wow!

• He was chasing X Coates from the kick off in rd 3. 

• Probably max speed as he took the dive

• He got wheels

• No Papenhyuzen?

Thats very surprising.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If NOS leaves Melb and they grab Lomax, what about Meaney to Eels. 
I would prefer a player like Wishart but don't see him leaving Melbourne as they love him there.  Genuine utility playing half, hooker centre, wing, and 14 at NRL level.   Didn't…"
13 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"He's not happy there at the moment, Melbourne don't keep blokes that aren't buying in."
21 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
39 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
54 minutes ago
More…