Moses

• What should parra do with Moses? Do we keep him and think his going to lead us to a premiership or do parra shop him around like they were in 2018 before he had a tough one on one with BA. I say give him back to the tigers and we can have benji for cheap and spend the rest somewhere else, maybe go after staggs or another aggressive forward. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He was the Dally M halfback of the year last year.

This year he has been hampered with a leg injury and the loss of his halves partner. 

If you ditch Mitch we will back to square one and fighting it out for that last spot in the top 8.

Look at it this way. He is injured and his halves partner is out but we are still in the top 4.

I can understand the calls to ship him off if we were at the bottom of the table but for Christ's sake we are top 4!

• He cannot handle big games and hype 

• Keep him.
    His talent is there and was clear and present in the first half of the season.
    The coaching staff needs to figure out what's happened since then. Fix it what's going wrong and understand why it happened in the first place so they know when to get ahead of it in the future. Then, develop and build on his weaknesses.

We wouldn't be having this conversation if he was playing as he did in the first half of the season. Also, his defence has improved remarkably, no reason his attack can't either.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Been carrying an injury, been the sole playmaker recently, has received poor to average service from dummy half and is in bit of a form slump. He'll come good again. No doubt about it.

Keep.

• This reply was deleted.
      •  spot on Poppa. MM only got let off the leash against the broncos, he got a bit excited and pushed a few things but it gives him a couple of weeks to run into form

• He gets a bit excited every week mate, that's the reason he can never seal games for us.

Time for him to go !

• He didn't get halfback of the year for his dashing good looks, he got it cause he can play, cause he got more try assists than any other player.

don't write him off just yet

• Don't write him off ?

How many more chances does he need !!!!

• Really really hope it's not between 1.5&2M more chances for him to settle  John!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
1 hour ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
1 hour ago
More…