Replies

• It a  a big no from me he to old now he 31 now to old isay

• Mark Latham has the best summation of Israel Folau in his maiden speech in NSW Parliament. One of the great speeches.

• Alan Jones is a boiled chook. 

• https://youtu.be/9nazm3_OXac

Same with Folau, he has the right to say what he wants, but that doesn't mean that he should.

• Exactly. Jurassic park clip where Dr. Ian Malcom says "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

• Folau quoted a line from the bible he didn't say anything. As the gay community wanted equal rights and voice, I see no reason to stop another person expressing what he  believes in. He wasn't personal & what I mean by that is, he didn't direct it to a individual. And yes Rugby has his rules but those very rules single out people to be outcast and be open to be ridicule over a thought. It's very harsh to loose your job & then have a politician close a door to another job opportunity without consulting the CEO. The Gay community are a tough bunch, they have heard a lot worse than someone bringing to attention they are going to hell. Dam I'm on that list to, I like a drink. Fair fair!! 

• honestly don't what all the fuss is about.

• What's all the fuss about! Religous persucution.  If we had of read about what's happening to Issy and the deeply religous Christian community and it was occurring in a 3rd world country we would be apalled and people would be protesting and fainting in the street. Happens here and we accept it.

• I meant Nigel, what is all the fuss about in regards to what Israel Folau has said! Hes done absolutely nothing wrong!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"More so a great performance could come from the motivation and not from skill. If they try to win with talent and skill ain't going far as there is not much without Moses. With heart and effort they could do ok, maybe not win but get close.
If they…"
16 seconds ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Pops, are you seriously considering the head of football and the coach are not equally accountable for recruitment.   I reckon you've fallen into the tct trap"
9 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Cowboys wasn't a great performance LB. they have been shown up quiet badly after we managed to bust their defence at will in their Red Zone! i.e. fundamentally the same attack as the Phins game, just a different resolve from the defence.
Can we…"
37 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think anyone that has common sense and decency are in this boat. That is not to say BA should stay, I agree he has to go.
The one argument that we don't know is who has pulled the strings on the recruitment wagon, it is really a problem and…"
48 minutes ago
More…