Moderators and Moderation

Im posting this blog in the hope that it may clear up any concerns that anyone on this great site regarding the 'Moderators' and their position and responsibility of 'Moderating' the site and assisting 'Super'. Myself and BEM are at this stage been given this responsibility if people were not already aware of this prior to this blog then everyone should be now. Myself and BEM are limited in our responsibilities as 'Moderators' and do not at this stage have the authority to just 'shut down' blogs, suspend those who continually break the 'Code of Conduct' or delete comments that are inappropriate. We can however monitor blogs and warn people of any inappropriate comments and give them the opportunity to respond to either apologise and alter their comments or both before we radically delete, suspend or shut down even IF we had the authority to do so. We are aware that not everyone may be pleased with the processes we take but I can guarantee we will endeavour to do our best and to be in alignment with the 'Code of Conduct' but also be supportive and diplomatic in our dealings with ALL members whether theyve been on the site for years of if they are new and finding their way. Please understand that both myself and BEM are both new to this role and we are also endeavouring to find our feet. So please be patient and show us some grace please. We appreciate your support, advice in doing our job and in continuing to make this site a great place. We can not do this on our own it is a whole team effort.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree Shawn and I dont like it. Mods please! Seriously, I think that Super would have seriously considered everyone but obviously the two most muscular, cool, handsome, intelligent dudes would have got the final vote. Just kidding.

• I still think it's the blind leading the blind, but I'm willing to be fair and give it a go on this wonderfull parramatta eels website, cheers.

• Thanks Shawn and I really appreciate all your input mate as Im sure many others do as well. This really is a great footy site.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Honestly brissy if I had the authority to shut blogs down that one would have been gone the 2nd I saw it as it doesn't adhere to the sites rules and regulations. 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Nothing ridiculous about Soups an' Stews Slugg.

I live on them now since you opened my taste buds to these exquisite experiences.

Tell ya wot mate, Monto or BEM delete any of your recipes there will be hell to pay - Poppa and me will 'ave 'em (and Super too)

Be warned mods there is a line you do not cross. Hehe

• Its exactly as BEM has iterated Brissy. We dont have the 'authority' to do certain things and until or if that changes then we all have to be patient until Super is aware of the situation and to be able to deal with it accordingly. Sorry, I cant be of anymore help.

• I have now closed discussions on crows blog.

Super can delete it later.

• Well done BEM. I cant access that authority as yet.

• Haven't you got over that yet Brissy, I'd say you've been losing sleep 🤣.

What makes you think your a sensible poster anyway? I bet your hot on the Moderators radar with the language and targeted bullying you involve yourself in.

With the screws tightening down on here (finally) I can see you getting banned.

• tool and baby 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
59 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…