Mixed Messages from BA

Shoutout to Ben Ikin for calling out BA's bullshit.

Pregame interview he went on about his usual crap about front loading our effort and starting fast, and as Ikin said after the game last week he was talking about patiently building a game plan. As Ikin said, this is a mixed message and the players are confused and not on the same page.

Anyway, after we front loaded the effort and led 16-0 today, lets hope thats enough to get us home with a 4 point led at half time to show for it. The coach is completely incompetent, any one who can't see it is blindly optimistic and not looking.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree i doubt BA or his coaching staff will ever celebrate success in the NRL.

Yes were beating the warriors, but not as a team. When was the last time parra scored a try which involved 5 plus passes.

• Todd Peyton is 1000 x the coach BA is .

Its time we as a club stopped settling for this rubbish . We've spent on a talented top 4 roster and we have to battle our asses off to win games against average teams on effort .  We are no hope against the big guns who have been building all season . Absolutely none . 

• Yep agree 

we have cattle 

NOT THE COACH 

• We absolutely have the cattle.

The coach is ok but he won't get us to the next stage.

• Teams are supposed to grow dfuring the season not get worse.  Ou attack is just so predictable and is woeful compared to the start of the season.  One out hit ups, endless bombs, no pressure buildin, same predictabe options almost every play.  So frustrating to watch!

• This reply was deleted.
          • We had no problems racking up points in the early part of the season.  In fact I think we actually had the best differential for quirte some time from memory.  We have gone backwards in so many areas and not improved in the areas that we have need to.  Dumbest football team.

• This reply was deleted.
              • No need to think about a come back Poppa.  You have become one of the most arrogant, egotystical and self opionated posters on this site.  Comment  for you..." GET A LIFE".  Clearly, you don't have one, with the time you spend sitting on here preaching to all and sundry.  Just ignore my posts if you don't like them. In fact please do me a favour and ignore them.  You have become the very beast that you used to criticise.   

• I agree with Mr.Electric Eel that the whole team has gone stale. At the start of the season SportBet had our team rated at 2nd in odds after the Roosters and looking were capable in contention in  the Grand Final after remaining in no 1 spot for quite a while. We were fortunate that our draw was favourable . 
              Many teams have suffered serious injuries where as our team has escaped only a few and we should have won more easily if are defensive lapses recurred time and time again. Normally the fullback has to organise the backline,but is not happening on many occasions players interfering with their own positions and leaving there own unattended. Smart coaches and team leaders should be aware and try to improve repeated faults,which teams like Penrith could play a  stodgy, unimmaginate similar style as our own ,we would not no 1  to-date. We should  copy their styles not be frightened by our  coaches  using with a free flowing style and perhaps may sufffer a few mistakes. Our present style which once beat the Broncos by the Final, has been forgotten, but are capable , if not suffocated by their coaching  ideas.

• Lol GWF now there a bold statement... Todd's achiebmved fuck all - do you think you're going off a bit early on Todd Payton there mate??? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…