Michael Jennings Replacement

We should be in the mix to get Stephen Crichton from Panthers who is looking for a new home. He has demonstrated maturity and class in his first season and made the New South Wales state team

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think we are in the mix are we I'd be dead set shocked if Penrith didn't have Crichton at the top of there resigning list.

• He has a handshake agreement with the Panthers, I doubt think he's going anywhere.

• Read this then know nothing.

There is growing concern around the Panthers they may not be able to retain young star Stephen Crichton past next season.
      ___
      Originally he was expected to ink a three-year deal worth $1.5 million dollars, however a change in management will see him explore the open market.
      ___
      "I'll see what's best for my family," the 20-year-old told the Sydney Morning Herald.
      ___
      "I have a new manager and when I get home [from Blues camp] I'll start chatting with them and see what happens.
      ___
      "I spoke to Ivan, the handshake... I told him I'll see what's best for my family and things like that. I didn't have a manager at the time. Now I've got one, so I've left it with them to look after.
      ___
      "I was committed [to the Panthers], but I'm seeing what's best for my family as well."

___
      💬Where do you see Critta landing in 2022?

End quote.  Makes talking to Mansour sensible.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dubya or Snr?

• Panthers are putting $1.5 million for 3 years extension. I reckon he is worth more than $600k per season. He is open to other rival clubs per the Fox News this am. 

• The big squeeze must be coming soon as Penrith . All those kids are going to want upgrades . They will lose Burton , Laurie and Aitkins and more than likely push Mansour etc out the door .  

I know we have benefited before with this domino effect picking up Jennings , Blake , rcg  etc . But  we have to be strategic in what and who we target .  

• Corey Allen would be a better buy.

• Hahahaha you got to be joking. 

• Was talking to BA the other day, we aren't going to be signing anyone major 

• For real?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
1 hour ago
"Or Bennett has already been signed and Ba is doing his best to keep it together. "
1 hour ago
"Exactly "
1 hour ago
Strange-eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.
 "
1 hour ago
More…