Michael Jennings Replacement

We should be in the mix to get Stephen Crichton from Panthers who is looking for a new home. He has demonstrated maturity and class in his first season and made the New South Wales state team

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't think we are in the mix are we I'd be dead set shocked if Penrith didn't have Crichton at the top of there resigning list.

• He has a handshake agreement with the Panthers, I doubt think he's going anywhere.

• Read this then know nothing.

There is growing concern around the Panthers they may not be able to retain young star Stephen Crichton past next season.
      ___
      Originally he was expected to ink a three-year deal worth $1.5 million dollars, however a change in management will see him explore the open market.
      ___
      "I'll see what's best for my family," the 20-year-old told the Sydney Morning Herald.
      ___
      "I have a new manager and when I get home [from Blues camp] I'll start chatting with them and see what happens.
      ___
      "I spoke to Ivan, the handshake... I told him I'll see what's best for my family and things like that. I didn't have a manager at the time. Now I've got one, so I've left it with them to look after.
      ___
      "I was committed [to the Panthers], but I'm seeing what's best for my family as well."

___
      💬Where do you see Critta landing in 2022?

End quote.  Makes talking to Mansour sensible.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dubya or Snr?

• Panthers are putting $1.5 million for 3 years extension. I reckon he is worth more than $600k per season. He is open to other rival clubs per the Fox News this am. 

• The big squeeze must be coming soon as Penrith . All those kids are going to want upgrades . They will lose Burton , Laurie and Aitkins and more than likely push Mansour etc out the door .  

I know we have benefited before with this domino effect picking up Jennings , Blake , rcg  etc . But  we have to be strategic in what and who we target .  

• Corey Allen would be a better buy.

• Hahahaha you got to be joking. 

• Was talking to BA the other day, we aren't going to be signing anyone major 

• For real?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
54 minutes ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
1 hour ago
More…