Matterson ruled out

The Parramatta Eels squad named to take on the Canberra Raiders in Round Six has been reduced to 19.

With 24 hours until kick off, Ryan Matterson and Joey Lussick drop off.

Matterson has been ruled out suffering ongoing symptoms of concussion.

Isaiah Papali'i will again start in the second row.

Kick off is at 7:35pm on Saturday 17 April at GIO Stadium.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dunster mmmm.

Not convinced by this kid, gees I hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it.

•  

Wiremu Greig here at captain's run, rarely seen 18th man running with them think its a debut.
    8801437498?profile=RESIZE_930x

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8801437498?profile=original
    • Would not suprise me. 

• Ferguson to centre, Dunster to wing and Niukore back in the middle where he belongs

• That's what I was thinking as well.  Puts a full forward line up on the bench.

• If Dunster is on the wing then expect the Raiders to score 4 or 5 tries down his side as his defence is woeful. 

• How many did Souths score on his wing in the finals? They have a much better attack than Canberra.

• He hasn't showed a whole heap of a differences in Defense in reserve grade but maybe the step up would help

• His defence in reserve grade has been pathetic. 

His defence isn't magically going to get better against superior attack in first grade.

• From what I've read on here Haze Dunster hasn't been setting to world on fire. But geez I remember the crap Ben Hornby used to get from dragons fans and that bloke went on to win a GF with the 7 on his back. "Sometimes" us fans don't have any idea. Saying all that I still get the feeling he's going to be an also-ran once his career is all said and done. No luck here at parra.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
3 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
3 hours ago
More…