Martin Taupau is coming

Rumours are getting stronger, word has it he has fallen out with Trobojovic brothers.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can bet the sharks and roosters will be waiting
    • Sharks don't want him. He's a forward under 30.

• I don't know that I'd be making comments like that one Super, given our history of signing over 30s forwards in recent years ....

• How many forwards over 30 have we signed? Beau Scott, Vave and Watmough in the past 6 seasons? 

T-Rex - 29

Mannah - 30

Vave - 33 (31 when we signed him)

Matagi - 30 (28 when we signed him and now overseas)

Evans - 26

Terepo - 26

Tepai - 22

Alvaro - 25

Ma'u - 29

Niukore - 22

Gower - 32 (28 when we signed him)

I've maintained that anyone claiming we have some kind of retirement home for ageing forwards is complete BS and someone looking for a lazy excuse as to why we've struggled this year.

• Is Vave 33 or 29? Different birth years shown on different sources
  • Ive thought all along we are a good chance to get him, id not be suprised if you are right here Tone

• I don't know if he will make our squad unless we lose Vave and possibly a couple of our backrowers. 

Paulo, Mahoney, Tapau

Lane, Moreoa

Brown

Reserves

Nuikore, Mannah, Alvaro and a Utility is a handy pack indeed except it means no Vave,Mau and Evans.

I think you need a spot for Terepo as well

• My top 6 predictions may yet come to fruition. ;)
    • This reply was deleted.
      • He specifically said "may yet come" poppa....context mate :)

• Fcuk. Thanks for that visual Poppa...Jesus i pray let me un see the described.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Avon Barksdale posted a discussion
Graham Annesley has conceded a controversial obstruction call that cost Roosters star Joey Manu a fair try against the Panthers was wrong. The NRL head of football has wasted no time conceding that video referee Chris Butler failed to use the…
12 seconds ago
Poppa posted a discussion
Lomax is reputably on 800k, I am not sure when his contract expires. No one's going to get him for a bargainWhen his 800 at Saints expires you might!.............he has been a Saints junior and prodigy the whole time, I think its a bit sad when you…
10 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Mick Cronin"
15 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"And the local kebab shop"
16 minutes ago
More…