Martin Taupau is coming

Rumours are getting stronger, word has it he has fallen out with Trobojovic brothers.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can bet the sharks and roosters will be waiting
    • Sharks don't want him. He's a forward under 30.

• I don't know that I'd be making comments like that one Super, given our history of signing over 30s forwards in recent years ....

• How many forwards over 30 have we signed? Beau Scott, Vave and Watmough in the past 6 seasons? 

T-Rex - 29

Mannah - 30

Vave - 33 (31 when we signed him)

Matagi - 30 (28 when we signed him and now overseas)

Evans - 26

Terepo - 26

Tepai - 22

Alvaro - 25

Ma'u - 29

Niukore - 22

Gower - 32 (28 when we signed him)

I've maintained that anyone claiming we have some kind of retirement home for ageing forwards is complete BS and someone looking for a lazy excuse as to why we've struggled this year.

• Is Vave 33 or 29? Different birth years shown on different sources
  • Ive thought all along we are a good chance to get him, id not be suprised if you are right here Tone

• I don't know if he will make our squad unless we lose Vave and possibly a couple of our backrowers. 

Paulo, Mahoney, Tapau

Lane, Moreoa

Brown

Reserves

Nuikore, Mannah, Alvaro and a Utility is a handy pack indeed except it means no Vave,Mau and Evans.

I think you need a spot for Terepo as well

• My top 6 predictions may yet come to fruition. ;)
    • This reply was deleted.
      • He specifically said "may yet come" poppa....context mate :)

• Fcuk. Thanks for that visual Poppa...Jesus i pray let me un see the described.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
9 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
56 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
More…