Replies

• Chiefly when Marata played Centre , Fergo was the recipient of his neat hands, Fergo started to score again.

Um not great ball playing ability...I question that one

• Yep well I said he wasn't a great, but better than adequate. 

• If he goes he goes personally I'd have him as a priority to re-sign 

But that's footy

• Agree

• Won't happen. 

• We would have to find another young version of the same and develope him into the new Marata.

• Fucking Lol

It would be true to the Parra way

• Haha yes Randy, because you mean strong hard running forwards that can slot into centre spot seemlessly and did so safer than incumbent highly paid centre (oh and actually brought his winger into the match as well) and have never given anything but 100% every single game are easy to be found. Right? :)

• Easy Peasey. Build 'em outta off brand Lego, it's all good

•  bring in Tariq

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"I think Canberra could tell Simonsson wasn't going to cut it long term. That is why they let him go effective immediately even though he was still contracted for another couple of years with them. Similar with Waqa Blake, he had three years left…"
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion I’ve solved BA’s problem and it's been staring at us all this time.
"I reckon the sparkling is for Berrett. He looks like a bubbly water kinda guy. "
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"The way we are going we may need him. "
7 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Him saying it's an attitude problem is like saying we will be taxed and die. It's as obvious as obvious as anything's ever been.  We've had an attitude problem for decades.  In my opinion it's because 

a) we don't recruit any leaders from winning…"
13 minutes ago
More…