Manu Mau's replacement 2020

Who would be the best candidate to replace Manu Mau when he leaves for England next year? I reckon, David Fifita is the best candidate to replace Manu Mau next season. Fifita maybe forced out of the Broncos line up in 2020 due to constraint in their salary cap. We need to act now!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haas or lodge, Fifita is not leaving broncos. Need to stop dreaming.

• Heard Fifita might go so the club can get an actual decent half.

• actually Fafita is the only one to most likely leave among the three you have named. Haas and Lodge, both have re-signed, whilst Fafita may be let go so the Broncos can sign a decent half back.

• Fifita  > Arrow (Brown to edge) > Matterson > stick with Niukore

• Brown is not an edge forward, he doesn't possess the mobility or the size

• Arrow

• Arrow is a middle forward. And we already have him. His name is Nathan Brown

• Haas & Lodge have both signed on again with the Broncos so Fifita would be the only one from the loosers, I mean broncos.

• Mau is on 350K, Fifita iscdemanding upwards of 900K that’s a no for me. Niokore did exceptionally well and has shown he can also play in the middle if need be. More than likely if be niokore starting on edge than switching to the middle with taka coming off the bench.

Niokore to replace mau and to upgrade a junior as backup. Use the spare money for another prop or a quality back up hooker

• I think ww have enough props if ww have RCG. Jr, Evans, Alvaro and with Stefano presumably getting to play NRL next year we should have front row covered. A quality back up hooker who could also  cover half would be excellent but who would that be? If Mahoney or one of the halves goes down for an extended period we could be in trouble. Will Smith definitely isn't the answer and i'm not sure if Salmon is either. Can anyone think of someone who could fill that role?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
36 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
44 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
56 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
1 hour ago
More…