Manly...what a bunch of wankers!!!!

G'day to all of the Blue&Gold

I'm currently watching Manly-Penrith(two teams I loathe!) in the hope that Manly do us a favour for once and beat Penrith.

I can't believe what I'm watching. Only two weeks ago Manly came out as if all of their players had termites in their pants and couldn't stop attacking (I know G.Jennings gifted them a 6 pt lead barely two mins in), but today they're playing like a bunch of zombies!!! Wankers!!! 
At a time when they need to win to keep pressure on for the top 8.... Wankers!!!

To make matters worse for wear, they'll cost me a treble bet I had (found Souths to win by 1-12, and Raiders to win by the same. At $23, and a $5 stake...).  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Panthers have been perfect so far. 
    Too fast, too big, too powerful. 

• What’s happening I’m back in 1992 India va Australia 

• Back when you were the blue light disco queen.

• Lol no tracks Patrick’s and Rosie o Grady’s queen 

never did a blue light disco in my life 

• No resting of players by Cleary either.

Showing the opposition some respect.

• He rested them last week

• Yeah but he picked the right time to rest them against poor opposition.

Not a team playing at home with their backs to the wall.

• This may be the most perfect performance I've seen of any side this year. Not a single weakness anywhere. Execution is virtually flawless. So big and fast. Panthers are the competition favourites for mine. 

• Agree Mutts, the Manly side turned up as well, contrary to what a few are saying here. I think some of our fans are giving encouragement to each other. That was a faultless performance by Penrith last night.

I did think that they beat us in the forwards for the first 30 odd minutes in the game against us and it was some individual things that got us home....again we were shaky at the finish. After that game I did think we had more improvement in us but last night Penrith took it to another level.

If we are fair dinkum todays game against the dogs needs to be very impressive if we are to keep pace with the panthers and storm.....Roosters are not a genuine favourite in my opinion  at the moment.....not that you would ever rule them out.

• 6969575470?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra fan on The Hill replied to MontoEel's discussion Former Eels Player Jailed for 17 years
"Because we're the biggest club of all.
 "
2 hours ago
Pork n Beans replied to Chiefy's discussion Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??
"Davey obviously lol "
3 hours ago
Snake - Hells Piper replied to brissyeel's discussion Siebold Woes
"Lol Kram and Bob, very close.
If you want the details on the rumour, go to twitter and search 'seibold rumour', go to 'latest tweets'.
Sounds like he's in all sorts and will be gone real soon if true, Broncs wont and cant put up with that sort of dr…"
3 hours ago
Kramerica replied to Chiefy's discussion Vote --Matto's Back - Who drops out ??
"I thought Matto was going to miss another week."
4 hours ago
More…