Manly weren’t robbed

The Dylan Walker try was a knock on the other angle show him Clearly losing the ball. If anyone says we were lucky show them that "try".

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also would have liked to see Oregon's try attempt again also!
  • True. But for the record I believe that pass went backwards from Turbo Tom. So final score is accurate.

Cracking game, parra where the better team and deserved to win.

• The Kafausi try being disallowed was also very questionable.

• On one side it looked like her dropped the ball.  On the other it didn't.  I personally, agreed with the decision.

• I believe was a forward pass good call. 

• The pass was forward, Dylan walker dropped the ball over the line and they were gifted 2points for a high tackle which  wasn't high.

• Worked a treat. I showed this to manly fan mate and he no longer thinks they were robbed. walker knocked on and bounced it.

if we had lost we'd be on here saying the result should be overturned.

i was surprised this wasnt mentioned on the footy show. but fittler was very quick to point out half the parra players stopped due to the whistle. impossible to say in 2020 with all the weird and wonderful try savers we now see that he would have 100% got it down anyway. 

parra better team and won. even manly fans accept it now they see the replay of the walker try that the video ref decided to ignore.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
13 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Frank, Gus highly recommends The Dynasty in Belmore, as having sublime Chinese to die for."
13 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Fiji ladies and gents you want to find the next Turuva Sivo Radradra Ravalawa and alike they are there."
13 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Canterbury leagues the best San choy bow in NSW.  Id take 50k less undoubtedly "
13 minutes ago
More…