Replies

• Suspended! Didn't he get off after recently snapping John Bateman's arm off?

• What if he pleads not guilty? The Panthers will win anyway, regardless! They're due for a win and they'll have Perenara as referees again.

• Bad, that will bring in a that young bloke and he will have a blinder and kill us. 

• Perfect game for Luai to come in. He won't fear Parramatta. Also being a Thursday night game we won't have a big crowd behind us. Cleary is due a big game and a bit of luck. That will come against Parra. Also now who are we gonna run at? Maloney can't tackle. This sucks 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Perhaps, bounce of ball, bit of luck, yeah I get it. But fact is Maloney can't tackle and it makes those around him worse as well. Some players around him have some terrible defensive stats this year. That won't happen with luai.

• If Parramatta need to rely on players to be in or out to gain advantage, we have massive problems 

• I smell a upset Penrith by 10 gee I hate being negitive

• There goes 5 penalties our way.

• We will lose this game and play Penrith back into form 

• Don’t say that I feel bad enough

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Harper
Waqa
Foran
French"
12 minutes ago
Poupou Escobar replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"No it was Stuart."
1 hour ago
TKBK replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Twice this year we have had an outside back go down, and it's caused us all sorts of drama. I'd be happy to have Blaize play that role all year he's not in the starting team. Covers every spot in  the backline and with the concussion rules, and the…"
3 hours ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"I can't see that happening. 
This looks like another "just in case" selection and I doubt Talagi will get many minutes if any."
3 hours ago
More…