Replies

• Suspended! Didn't he get off after recently snapping John Bateman's arm off?

• What if he pleads not guilty? The Panthers will win anyway, regardless! They're due for a win and they'll have Perenara as referees again.

• Bad, that will bring in a that young bloke and he will have a blinder and kill us. 

• Perfect game for Luai to come in. He won't fear Parramatta. Also being a Thursday night game we won't have a big crowd behind us. Cleary is due a big game and a bit of luck. That will come against Parra. Also now who are we gonna run at? Maloney can't tackle. This sucks 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Perhaps, bounce of ball, bit of luck, yeah I get it. But fact is Maloney can't tackle and it makes those around him worse as well. Some players around him have some terrible defensive stats this year. That won't happen with luai.

• If Parramatta need to rely on players to be in or out to gain advantage, we have massive problems 

• I smell a upset Penrith by 10 gee I hate being negitive

• There goes 5 penalties our way.

• We will lose this game and play Penrith back into form 

• Don’t say that I feel bad enough

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Desieels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"In today's world, countless events unfold simultaneously, including conflicts, violence, and poverty. These occurrences are part of our daily reality, persisting through the past, present, and likely the future. While it's tragic to witness the…"
26 minutes ago
BEM replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Ofahengaue has improved a lot. He puts in more effort than Matterson does that's for sure. 
Keep Lussick for his defence? Did you watch the Dolphins game?
Lussick is a terrible defender and his service from dummy half is amateurish at best.
He needs…"
37 minutes ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I never said he was."
44 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Are you serious? Simmo has been pretty good for us. "
45 minutes ago
More…