Replies

• Sad to hear that. Good luck at St Helens Joey

• Not a surprise really. He's better than a backup hooker. Deserves a starting spot. Surprised an NRL club didn't go in for him. Hopefully Nathaniel Roache's body is right next year and Kyle Schneider comes through a bit more.

• Matthew Arthur  🪂 

• Haha Bert 

• It's not funny Tad - it's probably true..

• People laughed at me when I said Jakob would be parachuted into the top 30 this year & then into the starting side at the first opportunity. 

If BA is here beyond 2022, Matthew will be 🪂 too. Watch this space. 

• Hi Frank  I hope you're return from your religious retreat will be  a good omen for us

• I've never been much of a religious person but I found god many times during my exile.....lol

He answered my prayers whilst I was gone so hopefully he can keep up the good work now that we can smell the finish line.

• Calling out "God,oh God" is NOT a prayer, and that thing that happens right after you "smell the finish line" is NOT his gift to you.

• Heisen your back..... a religious retreat aye!

You sure you weren't taken by Aliens!

9571966086?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
20 minutes ago
Jake replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Could it be Maika to make way for Lomax.
Round 4 deadline. Maika suspended until round 4. Hmmm"
23 minutes ago
Prof. Daz posted a discussion
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
29 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well Lomax will be a lot more expensive, Carty would have been on minimum for most of the time and probably only 350/400 now. Carty is not that marketable unless he sell himself attached to the coach LOL"
1 hour ago
More…