Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In attack he could offer value, but he'd be a liability in defence. Maybe off the bench

• From the figures they were talking (which could be all pure bullshit) for the tigers to get rid of him to another club they would have to pay about half his 2023 salary - $600k was the number provided. Do you think his defence could be improved/adapted to suit dummy half. How would Api Korisau go defending in the halves for example? I'm sure his rate of missed tackles would increase. Brooks is a player that needs a change of scenery 

• Moses was just as shit and now he is a reliable defender at the Eels. At hooker Brooks will have more support around him. 

I think he'll make a great hooker, looks to have a nice backpussy.

• Good grief, this comment escalated real quick. I'll take your word for it Kurupt.

• He does have speed, and a lefty kick from dummy half is always handy.

• No way Brett. You're kidding signing a player who can't defend at hooker. 

• I didn't say we should sign him Chief, I merely pointed out his good qualities. 

• Yes well I gathered you'd like a hooker off the bench 

• How do you know he can't defend at hooker?

• Coz I've watched him tackle. You should watch him too that way you'll understand. You don't need to much of a sample size. About 10-15 games should be enough. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
8 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
23 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
More…