Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • This reply was deleted.
      • We'll the let several players go in the begining of the year who were on big coin in Kahu, McGuire, Sims. Roberts and Nikorima gone too few rounds in.

They have several 18-23 yr olds who aren't on much.

• Thank god, yes he is the kind of player we need but I just couldn’t find myself cheering for this grub of a human! Would rather Welsh anyways and hope to god the rumours of Jai Arrow come true

• He made the mistake of his life; he committed a crime few would ever consider. But, what price does he have to pay before he can get on with his life without feeling like he has a price to pay?

It's a tough one and I must admit, I would struggle to cheer for him in Parra colours.

I think Chief summed it up nicely in his blog below.

• Just his effort against us a few weeks ago was enough for me to take the pass on him.  Recent form suggests he is a bigger version of Alvaro.  He is a deadset plodder!!!  

I would take Welsh, RCG, Ese Ese over this guy any day.  But hey, that’s my assessment.  One thing is for sure Parra need to acquire one or more of these guys moving forward.

• Lodge carries too much baggage for a club like Parramatta, as we are still recovering our reputation after years of off field dramas.

The broncos can take a player of his notoriety as they have ample sponsors to choose from. Parramatta dodged a bullet 

• Good. Someone else's problem when he inevitably screws up again and drags the club through the headlines. Not worth the risk.

• No they won't they will just say lodge a nrl player who the eels offered a contract did.... xyz

• Good. I prefer Welch anyway

• TPJ is also staying

• he's certainly overrated in my opinion, but TPJnr has resigned for (apparently )600k per year for 3 which is arguably less than some of the numbers being thrown around late last year including offers from rivals (apparently )

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"I think the NRL have said no to Manu coming back mid season. Pretty sure they also said, if they do allow it, the club would have to pay his full contract value for a full season."
20 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Norman was a Stuart signing if anything, one BA inherited. But the rest yeah you are spot on with."
52 minutes ago
Clintorian replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"The King keeps his fullback spot for sure."
54 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"BA i think called him on his shit. Apparently they havent spoken since, BA was that pissed off by him. But it was a blessing as it meant we could get Moses. Fast foward 8 years and one is a top 3 Halfback in the game the other is hanging by thread…"
56 minutes ago
More…