Let's see some change

Another roller coaster performance from Parramatta. The most consistently inconsistent team in the league. 

I know it will fall on deaf ears as the club have their head buried in the sand but the changes that need to occur right away:

1.brad Arthur must be told this is his  last season. After 9 years you Can no longer blame the players.BA has had his roster rotated through at least twice. The common denominator has to be the coach

2.they need to change their defensive structures. We see it again and again and again and again. Sack the defensive coach and find someone who knows how to teach a centre and winger to stay wide.

3.buy a quality centre and any cost

4.get rid of simmonsen and push Waqa to the wing.

5.look to offload sivo. He is too slow and has zero stamina.

6.turn up with more than one game plan. We see it every single week. The exact same plan whether it works or not.

7.as hard as gutherson works I'm not convinced he is a fullback. His defence is great but his field position and speed is lacking. Don't get me Started on his kicking. I would be looking to transition another fullback long term

8. Find a coach that can develop young talent. We seem to be the only club that instead of bringing up a rookie in one position we shuffle our entire team around and bring in a journey men.

At the end of the day it really comes back to the coach and his inability to take Parramatta to the next level. I'm sure he is a great bloke but heck if that's all you need I'll give the gig a crack.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lets not

• Arthur out 

ciraldo in 

moses out

brown to 7

bring Burton in with ciraldo to play 6 

waqa to wing 

simonson bye bye 

Angus Crichton in to 12 

matto stays 13 

drop lane to the bench and find a second rower from somewhere 

we can only dream 

• Lol we already sacked/lost our defensive coach with Kidwell

• Pretty much nailed iii Josh .  Well supported points were raised . It is becoming abundantly clear that the message and confidence between coach snd playing Group is waning .   

The rapid decline In Reeds Game had changed our structures quite significantly Imo. The Indecision happens way to many times beaten Moses and Reed has let us down too many times.

I think only Dylan has improved his game this year . Nathan brown certainly declined , Mitch has flat lined and our bench remains. Massive issue ,

• What I'd like to see is the players give up on the coach  entirely to force this change that alot want.It will then force the front offices hand.

I'd then take a broom to this roster so you give the incoming coach who he wants.No used to hanging onto damaged goods.

If there is to be some pain taken take it now not 3-4 yrs from now.

No doubt we'll turn up next week to muddy the waters further.

The spine last night was invisible like our middle fowards.

want.it
    Casual Sex,Free Movie Watch,Watch a Movie Online,Online Dating Sights,A Free Website
  • Agree with everything you've said here Josh, I think the reality is however some of the players you've mentioned have contracts so we have to make the best of it for now - not a quick fix.

• Great points.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I am happy to get Lomax, as long it doesn't destroy Talagi's future with the club. Also depends what type of Sivo we get. Because personally based on form, I think we need a winger more than a centre."
1 minute ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
33 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
36 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
38 minutes ago
More…