Latrell and Wighton charged after brawl in Canberra

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-news-2023-latrell-mitchell-and-jack-wighton-alleged-hotel-fight-in-canberra-arrested-latest-updates/news-story/2351fedf5656508153e3716ecd6f895f?fbclid=IwAR0_tiYkd9rgn0VZOmZPnqIv5JT3A1EfPoLRF6frZAxLfzGYwq7bsFaZInw&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

I tried copying the link to a Fox Sports article that has Latrell Mitchell charged with affray and resist arrest in Canberra and Jack Wighton with affray after a night of boozing to celebrate Wighton 30th.  This happened last night.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Moving on nothing to see here.  Both play round 1 and all matters dropped .  Great players but not a lot happening up stairs. 

• The fact they are Aboriginal will help their cause with the NRL .  

• Didn't know Wighton was aboriginal as he certainly don't look like one

• When you say that Monts you know your fcuked!

Latrell has had as many chances as Greg ingliss....its time to say nighty nighty nitre Latrell and Jack Wighton an equally big a piece of shite.....get these guys out of the game....colour is irrelevant.

Mitchell has had more cover ups than a Frankie Fong pyjama party.....Paul Taylor there is plenty to see, you just need to open those myopic eyes.

• Poppa

I certainly dont need to be taking advice or guidance of you . Back to where you come from.

• I said once before PT you are a pissant sychophant and your motley comment of "move along here" in the Latrell & Wighton case demonstrated what you really stand for.....you see yourself as a street cop and in the process judge and jury. "Back to where I come from" is an interesting statement PT, i was born at Ryde Hospital and brought up at Ermington......I have been a Parramatta supporter all my life and I have as much right as anyone to make comments, wether you agree with them personally or just don't like me is an irrelevance. Next time you want a make a comment about me, try doing it with some understanding and maybe appreciation.....i.e,. I am referring to my reference about juniors and quoting TCT, as has been said by the people who actually know something on here, there was nothing wrong with doing that but you thought it was a good thing to get on the bandwagon......you picked the wrong mark PT.....myopia can be improved with the right lenses!

• Meh, boys will be boys. 

• Shouldnt be allowed to play All Stars, don't matter if they are First Nations or not. Dickheads playing up in public view, simple as that, no need to play ya race card - Fong n Monts

• Well when it comes to the NRL the race card is played quite regularly as history has shown , it's just not PC to bring it up . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
31 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
38 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
48 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
1 hour ago
More…