Last 5 minutes

As bad as we played in patches today when the game was on the line and the pressure was on in the last 5 mins we were mistake free, completed two sets with good long kicks and played smart footy.

Days like  this you take the two points and get out of dodge  city.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 100%.  Today the points is all that mattered. The boys played smart and got the job done. Fantastic. Move on. 

• Yep! 👍 

• This reply was deleted.
    • no way bro, Fergos a champion, just going through a flat spot, he will come good, hes a very important part of our team and psych.

• Agreed. We had to completely change our game plan because of the weather. Still a few stupid errors, but we held strong to get the W. The intent was there, which is good to see. Some dry weather and we should play more to our potential as the finals get closer.

• Closed the game out when it was needed. On a day like this a win is a win.

• Was insane conditions 

but still think sivo has been talking to EGJ rain or not 

• The sivo coming out of the line and in to put on a hit looks like a taught defensive move... I'm not a fan, particularly in the wet and that close to the line. 

• Way too much coming out of the line and against a quality team like Storm, Roosters and Penrith it will leak points. Arthur needs to deal with it before finals.

• Lucky no one drowned

• Both wingers made a lot of mistakes, but we found a way to win. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
35 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…