Replies

• 2,800 QAnon's? I would have thought QAnon were impervious to anything located in the real world, including viruses?! 🙃

• Who benefits indeed. The most successful con ever was to get us all fighting the BS left vs right battle. Its just a distraction from the capital class vs the rest of us war. The capital class are laughing so hard as they know they are winning.

• Yes PM the best way to dumb down any conversation whether it be on the evils of Tobacco, Gambling, Climate, pollution, equality, animal welfare, wearing masks, immunization etc is to put it in a simplistic right /left political context and you will have the herd follow, without any meaningful consideration on how these things affect your individual economic, material,or mental well being. Everything needs to be considered individually on merit based on truth and best knowledge with ethics being front and centre.We are all living in a world shaped by those who determine how we should perceive things . Many are simply happy to do that unquestioningly.

• yes PT put a uniform on an ego no matter how small and it grows into a monster.. December 19th? I heard it was December the 20th when astrology is predicting the birthing of a new Paradym -Out with the old and in with the new.It will be very painful for many having to let go of old, values, beliefs and habits as we start a process of venturing into a new way of valuing things. We may not be around to see the fruits of this rebirth.It will no longer be around right and left but a coming together.of sorts as we begin to see things more clearly. Let's hope so.I am beginning to get very tired of the silly conflicts that have been around for centuries.

• Conflict is an inevitable result of humanity's flawed state. Humanity cannot solve its own problems Tad.

• Brett, flawed? Speak for yourself. Some of us are perfect. We're just waiting for the rest of you to realize it. 

• You are your kind are the exceptions of note Daz, it was implied in my statement 

• I think it is all about the quality of information you are relying on with conflict resolution and how you process that information Brett. We have two currently excellent examples on how you process conflict. Covid has opened up weakness's in our systems at many levels. NZ and Aus have accepted Science in handling this issue---quality information used in processing outcomes despite business lobby groups arguing for short term economic gain.eg open borders and reduce health safe guards} The USA and others dismissed qualitative information {Science} and went with immediate gratification and failed miserably with much greater economic and social pain. There are many other major.costs in health--obesity-alcoholism-various social addictions as well as climate change which all bear a huge unsustainable cost to our Society. All these evils are centered on poor information management systems for the benefit of a few.

We need a new way of thinking where leadership is centered around best Science as a guide rather than vested interests which are purely focused on profit and are prepared to exploit anything they can without future foresight.

The left fear campaigns have been very successful so far in promoting our distortion of reality based on some getting a greater share of greed. Greed does not make you happy. It destroys everyone's soul.

I am sure a lot more people have been wakened up in how sick our leaderships have performed and are ready now to address what needs to be addressed.

It kinda reminds me of when I was a little kid and jumped into a pool where my feet couldn't,t touch the bottom.I struggled and panicked as I did not know what to do. After a while I noticed other kids managing to survive in deep water having learned some basic survival water skills. After I got a hand of it I was okay and ready to progress further. I think many are fearful of breaking away from the poor habitual lifestyles that we are currently in. I think once we experience new ways of looking at lifestyle it will not look as threatening as some would like us to believe.

I would rather live on hope rather than seeing what is now happening around the world with difficult  to control conflicts  and with no pathway out with the current leaderships based on a distorted view of more of the same

• And yet there are some European scientists who argue that Australia has been completely selfish in its approach to COVID, that the only valid way to deal with it is to let it sweep through the population and then pick up the pieces afterwards. 
                    The point I was making is that every human alive has their biases on every issue imaginable, and that we need an absolute truth that isn't situational that all other "truths" or "facts" are to be measured against. Without that anchor we just float around aimlessly taken by the currents of the day.

We can't trust CNN anymore than we can trust Fox anymore than we can trust Huff Post anymore than we can trust Breitbart anymore than we can trust the Washington Post anymore than we can trust News Corp.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa posted a discussion
Lomax is reputably on 800k, I am not sure when his contract expires. No one's going to get him for a bargainWhen his 800 at Saints expires you might!.............he has been a Saints junior and prodigy the whole time, I think its a bit sad when you…
8 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Mick Cronin"
13 minutes ago
"And the local kebab shop"
14 minutes ago
"Without condoms"
16 minutes ago
More…