Replies

• 3 year deal signed within the deadline just as Sammy said

•  WEC: He said on League Life last night that he would be making a decision early next week! Did those girls know something? Plenty of smiles there!  Wilson in one of his twitters says it is a double bonus for the Eels having Guth sign when Arthur has just signed. Let me put it on record that I don`t agree with that. Don`t mind Guth but won't have a bar of Arthur.

• Sammy interview with Gus was an obvious face saver trying to rewrite history to make it look like they were not backing down on 4 years and giving in to the deadline. That interview was a clear indication he was signing this week.

• Robert clean your ears out he said he would make a decision This Week Or Next week .chiefy remind me not to employ you as a. Car salesman or a body language expert. only kidding  bud .ill wait till it’s announced by the club

• The king had already agreed with Hasler verbally, then he saw my body language blog and thought he would look like a massive dope running out as captain whilst signed up for Manly.

He knew the chief read hisbody language, then just to prove the blog wrong he signed immediately afterwards.

You guys can now all thank me for his signature. It was a quintuple bluff from the Chief  lol

• Hahahahaha

• What did you put in the peace pipe and lit after all your hoorays yesterday chief, think you had something to do with a squaw from another tribe, and affected your judgement.  Ramping up for the cavalry to come and rescue you from the Pawnees, in apache territory.

• chief guth will now snap a knee out for a year $$$$$$$$$$$ thank you burt and ernie

• You’re the man chief! ;)

• WEC, well so much more all the hate speels on the other blog that has been deleted and no longer found, cyberspace is a wonderfull galaxy for speculations.

Yesterdays presser was an agitating exercise to put news out and see what came back, no doubt he already knew he was staying, so much for flushed face and reflecting/deflecting questions by the columns of media experts.

I just hope now that he can be just as elusive at Townsville this weekend. The king reigns and the pawns now start their moves out to the front.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
1 minute ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
4 minutes ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
51 minutes ago
LB replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I actually agree with that. Just look how BA is now treating him considering the year he had in 2023. Makatoa is no.19 against Dolphins and Greig misses out, so if a forward went down he would trust Makatoa more than Greig. 
Greig has been back long…"
57 minutes ago
More…