KICKSTARTER FOR 1EYED

Let’s all chip in to hand this site over to an Engineer for a couple of days to advance the user interface (UI) into 2020?!

It’d be symbolic and historic: a crowd-funded supporter page.

10 positive comments and I’ll start the page..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good idea

• This reply was deleted.
    • i’m glad you asked. yes it will!

• +

• The site uses Ning so whilst you can theme it there are limitation as to what you can do.

Plus we already have folks like Fuuuui (https://www.1eyedeel.com/members/Fuuuuuui) on the site who have a keen eye for design.

And lastly, never, ever, ever, ever put an engineer in charge of UX because we all have eyes for function over form and you'll end up with something super functional, and super hideous.   :D

• Well corrected. Thanks

• even simple things like showing all comments on one page would be a huge improvement. A different comment ordering system too, like Facebook,  top comments and newer comments first. 

• it already looks really good too so it should be easy. fuuuuuui kills it design wise

• I'm having problems getting into the cupboard, anyone else?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Cowboys wasn't a great performance LB. they have been shown up quiet badly after we managed to bust their defence at will in their Red Zone! i.e. fundamentally the same attack as the Phins game, just a different resolve from the defence.
Can we…"
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think anyone that has common sense and decency are in this boat. That is not to say BA should stay, I agree he has to go.
The one argument that we don't know is who has pulled the strings on the recruitment wagon, it is really a problem and…"
12 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I know mate I know..... BA is hard headed and doesn't ever seem to learn from his mistakes as we all can see.
Going to the game tonight half I hope me and my boys don't leave embarrassed "
16 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I would accept that if it was their first time or second time in Darwin. This was their 10th. He knew exactly the conditions."
21 minutes ago
More…