Joss Hoffman

Does anyone know how long is he out for even know im no fan of him n hope we dont resign him but he playing better then taka

And i saw stone limping at full time is he all right and is Dylan Brown playing against canberra

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All reports on Hoffman is all ok, was taken to Hospital and later released, should play against the Raiders.

Yes Brown comes back. does Stone stay at 14 or if Brown starts do you put Salmon in 14.

• What are peoples thoughts on Stone? He is a bit erratic at the moment, needs to calm down a bit

• Re. Stone, perhaps you're right, perhaps he does need to calm down, but geez it's good to see a player appear to actually care about the result.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
18 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
25 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.
But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team."
43 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think the club  is doing the right thing not paying 600 k to  800k for a good first grade player that can boost our chances of winning comp when they can sign 3 or 4 players for the same money that may boost our chances of winning a reserve grade…"
50 minutes ago
More…