JOEY' S BACK AT TRAINING

As the title says, it was just on the news that Joey has been given permission to coach the halves again on the training field. He was seen coaching onfield today. There has been some queries in this regard so I thought I would let you know incase you didn't see it. Get those halves going Joey.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Again, why do you assume that he would be a better halves coach than Joey ?

• Joey was having an impact prior to co-vid. Let's hope he does so again. 

• Cronk is the one imo.  He has the football brains , proven success DNA and when you hear him comment on fox he is miles ahead of the other guys.  Doubt he would come and the old gps wouldn't work getting to parra from Vacluase lol 

• paul taylor: Some two or three years ago in a blog, which I headed: Don`t Get Carter Get Cronk. I wanted Cronk to take over from Arthur there and then. The reasons I gave were in essence the same as you are now postulating only I gave more of them. 

On Fox on Saturday Cronk gave advice to Mitchell after the game. He was critical of Moses' performance in the game against the Broncos. He advised Moses to concentrate in the finals games on his strengths. His strengths were his running game and his kicking game. His weakness was his passing game. He listed five occasions where his passing game broke down. He said to do that in a finals game you lose. Moses would not get that reality from Arthur, of course, or, more worrying from, Johns.  DONT GET Johns GET CRONK

I thought Cronk moved into Mosman after marriage, not "Vacluase" sic. Either way, regrettably he is unlikely to come where the eels lie down.

• Mosman is a bit closer to Kellyville Park than Vaucluse

• I said it once before when BA was being hammered. Joey started as our halves coach & he was doing a fine job before these Chinese germs arrived here & changed our lives. Trying to coach over the phone was never going to work, so let’s see how much our attacks starts to click, I think it will be a huge improvement and Brown will be back in two weeks. Might not fix our edge defence but they have bring scrabbling well. After this week it a new game where only the big boys play, let’s hope we can match them. 

• I think Joey had a immediate impact on Brown in particular and Moses hopefully he gets us back on track 

•  Offside: please justify your claims! In my opinion, it is probable that Brown and Moses went off the boil after Johns' initial coaching of them. If so, more coaching could be more deleterious. Johns has not got a perfect record in coaching halves.

• You look at how Brown started the season and on the ICE podcast where he talks about how Joey was working on his running and eyes up watching the defenders feet/hips.

Moses was getting more repeat sets and composed before his injury

• So tell me about Cronk's coaching record ?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eli Stephens replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Can anyone else goal kick ??"
1 minute ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The Penis went hard there..........."
2 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Sean Russell
"thank fuck for that Penisini just hold on to it"
3 minutes ago
Big D replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"We offer absolutely nothing inside opposition 20 and haven't for years"
5 minutes ago
More…