JOEY' S BACK AT TRAINING

As the title says, it was just on the news that Joey has been given permission to coach the halves again on the training field. He was seen coaching onfield today. There has been some queries in this regard so I thought I would let you know incase you didn't see it. Get those halves going Joey.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pheeeew!

Well, premiers  we  will  be.

• C'mon Joey 

• Joey keeps saying in commentary that there is a good player in Jai Field, well hopefully he can find it.

• field is a good player 

• Maybe he's been seeing Ian Roberts?

• His strength is his straight line speed, last week he went sideways to hook up with Jenko a dozen times, but he simply doesn't have the ballplaying skill in him. He needs to take a leaf out of Mitch's book and run at right angles to the defensive line. Speed equals power, even in smaller players.

Run straight at the gaps, pull your shoulders through, land on your knees, get quick PTB's, push up in support, OR move the ball immediatley.

That's got to be Field's game.

• Well he has been critical of Moses, so now he has the opportunity to fix the problems.

• Run direct Mitch!!!!! 

• This reply was deleted.
      • If he is going to go across field, he has to start much closer to the ruck. Starting 20m wide of the ruck and then going further across just kills our right edge, which should be elite with the talent we have there.

Start 5m from the ruck, start flat, then go on the C-shape, otherwise, run straight.

• Good points, mate. I see this week in-week out. Too much sideways running strangling our edges leaving them no space what so ever.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
3 hours ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
3 hours ago
More…