JOEY' S BACK AT TRAINING

As the title says, it was just on the news that Joey has been given permission to coach the halves again on the training field. He was seen coaching onfield today. There has been some queries in this regard so I thought I would let you know incase you didn't see it. Get those halves going Joey.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pheeeew!

Well, premiers  we  will  be.

• C'mon Joey 

• Joey keeps saying in commentary that there is a good player in Jai Field, well hopefully he can find it.

• field is a good player 

• Maybe he's been seeing Ian Roberts?

• His strength is his straight line speed, last week he went sideways to hook up with Jenko a dozen times, but he simply doesn't have the ballplaying skill in him. He needs to take a leaf out of Mitch's book and run at right angles to the defensive line. Speed equals power, even in smaller players.

Run straight at the gaps, pull your shoulders through, land on your knees, get quick PTB's, push up in support, OR move the ball immediatley.

That's got to be Field's game.

• Well he has been critical of Moses, so now he has the opportunity to fix the problems.

• Run direct Mitch!!!!! 

• This reply was deleted.
      • If he is going to go across field, he has to start much closer to the ruck. Starting 20m wide of the ruck and then going further across just kills our right edge, which should be elite with the talent we have there.

Start 5m from the ruck, start flat, then go on the C-shape, otherwise, run straight.

• Good points, mate. I see this week in-week out. Too much sideways running strangling our edges leaving them no space what so ever.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I dated a cousin of blaizes, seen him play a lot of footy before nsw cup. The kid can play, if he doesn't get fucked around by ba he will be a good future player. 
You are spot on, keep rewarding mediocre and they will get lazier and lazier. Half…"
2 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Also Burt to this day shocks me he never got a rep call up. "
6 minutes ago
"Hahaha, speech we had a killer side. Their forward pack wasn't half as good as ours. One player beat 17. I would take that forward pack any day of the week. Same with the backline, they were all reliable. Probably the only one I would of changed was…"
8 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"They will no doubt ask for Sanders now as Kaeo Weeks is their back up half but he is more of a fullback. No point asking for Schiller since he is off to the knights next year. Pretty sure raiders will line up like the following next year with…"
14 minutes ago
More…