Jarryd Hayne

Does anyone have an update on what Jarryd Hayne is up to these days? Apart from the obvious...

Does he look like playing the game again in any form?

Thanks

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Last read he was residing in Perth.

• Ok thanks

• Still stuck in his dreams.

• Probably out biting vaginas, Sutski.

• Snake I think what Jarryd Hayne needs right now is some guidance  and wisdom from Pop's,. If anyome can show Jarryd how to go through life without showing any shame for shamless behaviour it's the great Pop's. 

• WTF is Jarryd Hayne?

• Simple question cock 

• Indeed, but you couldn't answer the question, Nimwad.

• Court matter was adjourned until November as he insisted on a trial by Jury and they postponed being able to get a Jury until November.  With the way things are going with Covid it may well get adjourned again.

• My brother has actually met up with a friend of his and he was there in northern beaches earlier this year. Looked Very self conscious. He seems to have taken a step back and linger in the shadows, with all thats happened.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Sean Russell
"Twice we've dropped the ball first set  after getting points and the Dolphins scored twice"
2 seconds ago
The Badger replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"These c*nts are taking the piss."
2 seconds ago
Nathan 'The Gambler' Hindass replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Those set restarts were absolute dogshit calls. "
49 seconds ago
EA replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"There is no line speed in defence"
1 minute ago
More…