Replies

• No thanks, lets keep the no dickheads policy going

• In theory yes but he hasn't reached the heights of previous years 

• Pete not for me mate 

• No thanks. They covered up his behaviour at the Broncos and if Bennett has lost patience with him then that speaks volumes. Nope!!

• Muttman: This is a very big blow to Bennett's claim that he can bring those players back to the straight and narrow. There were many at Souths, probably even the Gladiator himself! who did not want a bar of Roberts. They lost Shane Richardson because Bennett brought Roberts down from Brisbane at big money against advice to the contrary.

Bennett ought to think about giving coaching away, been there too long ( like another coach I could mention!) He should go while he has some shred of reputation intact.

• I agree, but I'm not sure it's his behavior this time Muttman when you look at the talent Souths have in that backline. Even if it isn't, it's still a very risky move imo.

• Big fkn no. No dickheads no drugs and no flogs

• Not a great defender and for some reason our team more than most seems to fail to cover bad (or even average) defenders in our line. I bet even someone like Thurston would have had a different career at parra. I just don't understand why teams do their video sessions better on us.

We also don't have a great record of making players better players. They invariably either stagnate or in some cases become bad players overnight (Justin Poore). Don't get me wrong there are plenty of examples of players that became better at parra e.g. Gutherson or even Peats. But they seem few and far between.

For these reasons alone (before we even get to attitude and alcoholism) we can't sign him. He isn't even a realistic option. Sadly a team like Melbourne could probably fix him overnight.

• According to one publication recently, Bushy is NOT a fan of video sessions. Evidently he doesn't understand how to use modern technology -  uses video time for a few extra laps of the oval.

• No wonder B.A. has the same strategy

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…