Replies

• If he went anywhere else, the whole charade would come toppling down, his career would be over.

• Totally 

• I agree. 

• He would get exposed and so would BA.

Same could be said about Billie Walters at the Broncos. Absolutely farcical he is their 9.

• I heard that Flop Joel Caine say this on the radio , if any club signs JA they should booted from the competition . 

• He's been doing some good things in NSW Cup. And isn't that precisely the point of Reserve Grade? To learn your craft, hone your skills? Given his age and the Moses/ Brown long term contracts he may well find a permanent first grade home at another NRL / ESL club but for now he should just focus on his development in NSW cup. It can't hurt him that's for sure. 

• He definitely needs more time in nsw cup, I watched the 2nd half on Thursday night and whilst he did a couple of good things he also made a lot of errors.  In a 15 minute period he threw a cut out pass forward blowing a try scoring opportunity, threw a short ball forward,  failed to get under a kick off letting the ball bounce into the ingoal resulting in a drop out and fluffed an attacking kick by shuffling steps at the last second putting all his chasers offside.

• That happens in first grade 

• Agreed

• Yep regardless of which club he plays for, he is not NRL ready. He needs to just develop at NSW cup. I would just give him a development contract not a top 30 contract. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
After sitting through that deplorable effort .... our clubs 2nd such effort in the first 7 weeks of the season you referred to the group as a 'part time team' , a team that 'looks for the soft option ' and doesn't compete on plays within the 80 mins…
3 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
46 minutes ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
2 hours ago
More…