Issac Luke??

Does anyone have any updates on Luke comeing to the eels?? I heard on Twitter it could be a done deal, can anyone co oberate this??

Adding Luke to our Starting Pack would be Awsome, It will allow Mahoney to come of the bench and ease him in to  week in week out Nrl. Beside it being Good for Mahoney and his devolioment, our spine needs experience, He will also Take Prusure of the halves as he has a good kicking game from dummy half,  He will help with our middle defence aswell, It’s an absaloute NO BRAINER!!!

I hope we get him..

If we sign Luke not only will we avoid the spoon i think we can go close to the eight who knows maybe sneak in.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ummm would be exactly 150k × 3 = 450k.

I'd like to see him signed. 

• No he won’t 

• Thank you Monto, most enlightning.  LOL

• Maybe he'll decide to go from Warriors to Wanderers?

• This is a win win situation for the eels,  Luke def has 2 years left in him, compared to some of the oder players we have sighted in the past ie Whatmough ect... 

* He is in the top 5 Dummy Halves in the Game.

* He is the incumbent Hooker for his country.

* He Has Captained d his country.

* We Have an inexperienced spine.

* Great Mentor For Mahoney.

* Good Defensive Player.

There not much not to like about this, Cmon Parre get it done.  350 k is a bargain. i would even go to $380

• ...premiership winner.

• A guy on Reddit did the average age of each side's spine. The Eels' average age is around 21-22 which gives us the youngest spine in the comp.

•  

Here a couple of contrasting articles I found. One from a sloth who opens his mouth for two reasons, when he's eating which is most of the time and when he's putting shit on the Eels. The other is from a bloke I've warmed to over years.

Parramatta Eels 'dunces' for trying to sign Issac Luke

Parramatta Eels would have 'instant success' with Issac Luke, says ...

In my opinion, Luke would a great signing and at a bargain price if the reported amount of 350K is correct. I don't understand the negativity from some fans, quality spine players at bargain prices don't come by often, especially for us. 

Mahoney is a great prospect no doubt, but Luke is light years ahead of both Mahoney and Pritchard at this stage. We need to look at the here and now, Luke is a proven performer and Mahoney will get his chance off the bench. Mahoney will be dynamite off the bench and will give Luke a chance to freshen up and see out the back end of the game. 

I think our young halves will also benefit from Luke’s experience.

• Peter Peters should get out of the media and get on an exercise bike. The bloke is a morbidly obese disgrace, i'm tipping he will suffer type 2 diabetes, a stroke and a heart attack in the next 36 to 48 months. May lose a leg too. 

What a joke that a slob like him that weighs at least twice as much as me gets to pay the same price when purchasing a seat on a budget airline and gets the same carry on baggage allowance. People like "Zorba", that are fat simply because they ram too many f*cking krispy cremes down their throat and wash them down with full strength coke should be paying for two seats, maybe three. 

• lol Kramerica, I thought I was harsh, but I share your hatred for a man who has taken every opportunity over several decades to take a cheap shot at the Eels. 

Granted we have been open to criticism, but this useless $2.00 tub of lard has not missed a chance to dig a knife into our backs.

Manly have a better all-round record but the Eels took away two premierships from Manly and Peter "who's that next to me, oh that's me" Peters has never gotten over that. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"0n ya Brad alls well, I notice he's  doing a fair bit of sniffling. Let's  hope he's not on the snort.   "
13 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Nos, I think it is the balance of the side, shape if you like. We really miss the "new" Carty he gives the pack a shape of penetration, likewise we obviously miss Moses for all the reasons we understand. We can at some point put a very competetive…"
26 minutes ago
The Badger replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well ... that's all we need. Open mutiny.
It'll rip the band-aid off. First step, get rid of all Hillsong dopes."
43 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Sounds like we should be going short on nuts and long on vinegar!..... shit! another old bankers saying! 
I'm sure we can do better "
57 minutes ago
More…