Israel folou, 2ue interview

Listening  this morning,  alan Jones  interviewing  israel folou who is raising  3 million dollars  from public donations  for his legal  fees  against  rugby  Australia for unfair  dismissal.  This morning Israel  said  his fight  is because  of his strong  Faith , beliefs  in the bible that has made him who he is today.  Now personally  ive  nothing  against  him what so ever,  but he mentions   to jones very  strongly  the importance of the bible again on which he lives  by , which  he comes  to as we all know  his public condemnation for many sinners who eventually will end up in hell . Can  those  out there  who is familiar with   the bible  tell me if Israel is 100% correct to  pass  judgement   based on his beliefs ? Here is  one  quote , but is there  another  side  ?3045972464?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• No seriously, read it. It’s an eye opener in so far God’s view on sex

• Brett i respect you fighting for your beliefs, and id never be one to attempt to silence your religious beliefs like people are doing to Izzy.

But seriously what would Solomon know about gods views on sex?

• It’s pretty explicit, albeit in a poetic way.

Ive never understood why people refer to sex as “Original sin”. It’s not even accurate.

BTW Solomon had 300 wives & 700 concubines. 

• Citation needed. I for one would like to see proof of this ability

• 3065711616?profile=RESIZE_710x

• If you are not religious who gives a shit about Heavenly Access Denied. Simply retaliate by banning christians from Alcohol and Brothels. That'll hit em where it hurts

• Frankie, Alcoholics and adulterers are giving great joy to the breweries and respective wives

• This reply was deleted.
    • It's not about God punishing people. He doesn't do  that. It is the very fact that people reject God which brings them to Hell, which is a total and permanent absence of God. God wants everyone to come back to Him. This is where people interpret Israel's comments incorrectly. The actual quote in the bible implies that anyone who does those immoral things have already rejected God because they go against what He taught us. People who have rejected God cannot by definition go to heaven, which is a total and permanant acceptance of God.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
3 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
3 hours ago
More…